TAKING A STAND FOR OUR FAMILIES
IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA
Alert: The pdf download can be completed on your computer - no need to print it.
The LGBTs will be targeting these Council meetings. Please attend.
Jan 12 5:00p City Council meeting
Jan 26 5:00p City Council, Public Hearing
This Petition supports Councilman Gulliford's bill 2016-01, to institute a Public Referendum on the Issue
To the Jacksonville, Florida (Duval County) City Council:
We, the citizens of Duval County, urge City Council to institute a Citizen Referendum to decide whether special rights should be granted to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) individuals. We oppose such special favoritism, because:
- The term “Human Rights Ordinance” is a hoax. This proposed LGBT ordinance is a preferential treatment law. It grants SUPERIOR RIGHTS to LGBTs, while taking away rights from others.
- In all “Public Accommodations” men alleging a female gender have unfettered access to women’s and children’s, dressing, locker, shower and restrooms, even dormitories – an unstoppable predator opportunity. Boys may enter girls’ dressing areas to expose themselves and to view girls in all stages of undress.
- This law destroys the foremost moral obligation of parents: To ensure the safety of their children.
- Businesses will NOT be told what “gender expressions” they must tolerated to avoid prosecution – that is determined by the daily whim of the official “victim”. So, owners will be sitting ducks for ruinous lawsuits.
- The law will curb Free Speech and Religious Speech against LGBT behavior. It punishes opposition to LGBT lifestyles.
- Businesses are forced to provide services that support LGBT lifestyles. Defense for one complaint could exceed $20,000.
- LGBT’s will receive preferences in hiring, layoffs and in housing disputes.
- There is no objective, documented proof of discrimination. Taxpayer dollars will be wasted on needless government costs.
Advisory Petition Urging City Council to Institute a Citizen Referendum to OPPOSE Extra LGBT Rights